It is that time of year when the snowbanks start to melt into giant piles of gravel and rivers of muddy water flow across your forecourts. On a sunny day it almost looks to be T-Shirt weather but after stepping outside you quicikly realise it is still SUB-ZERO out. As your customers begin to wake-up from their long, cold, winter hibernation it is important to make sure your gas station meets their dreamy expectations.
Here is a list of some Spring Cleaning items to think about:
1. Maind ID is working and shows accurate price
2. Canopy / Spread-bar branding is well maintained and clean (use windex and a rag)
3. Site is well-lit at night, replace missing bulbs and ensure safety
4. Dispensers are working and pumping fuel at a normal rate (if not this could be a sign that pump calibration is needed)
5. Pick-up winter garbage from lot and surrounding area
6. Site elements are clean & tidy (dispensers, driveway, store windows...etc)
7. Windshield washer supplies are stocked and available
8. Restrooms are clean and available
9. Let some light in: remove old promotions and offers from windows
10. Landscape: even though its not quite here, plant your spring seeds and tidy up the lawns, the work you do now will pay dividends in a couple of weeks.
Start the busy season off right and maximize street appeal - share your tips and tricks with XTR Energy on FACEBOOK!
"I would like to thank XTR for walking me through a smooth transition from my previous supplier. The team is very accessible for communications at all times and pricing has been profitable. It's a pleasure doing business with this cozy "home-town feel" group. It is truly my pleasure to sport the XTR brand. "