It is that time of year when the snowbanks start to melt into giant piles of gravel and rivers of muddy water flow across your forecourts. On a sunny day it almost looks to be T-Shirt weather but after stepping outside you quicikly realise it is still SUB-ZERO out. As your customers begin to wake-up from their long, cold, winter hibernation it is important to make sure your gas station meets their dreamy expectations.
Here is a list of some Spring Cleaning items to think about:
1. Maind ID is working and shows accurate price
2. Canopy / Spread-bar branding is well maintained and clean (use windex and a rag)
3. Site is well-lit at night, replace missing bulbs and ensure safety
4. Dispensers are working and pumping fuel at a normal rate (if not this could be a sign that pump calibration is needed)
5. Pick-up winter garbage from lot and surrounding area
6. Site elements are clean & tidy (dispensers, driveway, store windows...etc)
7. Windshield washer supplies are stocked and available
8. Restrooms are clean and available
9. Let some light in: remove old promotions and offers from windows
10. Landscape: even though its not quite here, plant your spring seeds and tidy up the lawns, the work you do now will pay dividends in a couple of weeks.
Start the busy season off right and maximize street appeal - share your tips and tricks with XTR Energy on FACEBOOK!
"We are impressed how easy it is to deal with XTR. Deliveries are on time and we are satisfied that the gas prices have continued to be what was promised in 1999. "